On the off chance that you are in a gambling club in Las Vegas at the present time and are asking why the place is half void – past the way that it’s a Wednesday evening – this is on account of today is apparently the greatest day of the poker year: the primary day of the World Series of Poker. Approve, yesterday was in fact the main day, yet today is the point at which the arm jewelery occasions really begin, so’s what I’m running with.
There are two authority gold arm jewelery occasions on tap for Wednesday, May 30th. The first is the $565 Casino Employees No-Limit Hold’em occasion, whose field will be populated exclusively by – you got it – workers of club. That one is going to get in progress at the Rio. The principal “open” arm jewelery occasion, one in which anybody and everybody is allowed to play, is the $10,000 No-Limit Hold’em Super Turbo Bounty, which will start at 3:00pm nearby time.
As we discussed in December, there are nine new events on the schedule, while five events have been tossed aside. From the WSOP’s press release last year, here is the list of new tournaments, with notes on which ones they are replacing, where applicable:
1. $10,000 Super Turbo Bounty No-Limit Hold’em (replaces the $10k Tag Team)
2. $100,000 High Roller No-Limit Hold’em (new addition)
3. $365 PLO GIANT (replaces a $1,000 No-Limit Hold’em)
4. $1,000 DOUBLE STACK No-Limit Hold’em (10,000 starting chips) (replaces a $1,000 No-Limit Hold’em)
5. $565 WSOP.com ONLINE Pot-Limit Omaha 6-Handed (new addition)
6. $1,500 BOUNTY Pot-Limit Omaha (replaces a $1,500 No-Limit Hold’em)
7. $1,000 DOUBLE-STACK No-Limit Hold’em (30-minute levels) (replaces a $1,500 No-Limit Hold’em)
8. $1,500 THE CLOSER No-Limit Hold’em (15,000 starting chips, 30-minute levels) (new addition)
9. $50,000 High Roller No-Limit Hold’em (new addition)
The 2018 World Series of Poker Main Event will start Monday, July second with the first of three beginning flights. The survivors from Days 1A and 1B will contend in Days 2A and 2B on July fifth (the fields will be discrete, despite the fact that they will play on a similar schedule day), while the individuals who stay from Day 1C will play on Day 2C on July sixth. Everybody who is as yet alive after the Day 2 flights will meet up on Day 3 on July seventh. The field will be limited to the last table on July eleventh. From that point forward, the last table will be challenged crosswise over three days. Keep in mind, there is no “November Nine” any longer. Back this year is the $1 million purchase in Big One for One Drop, positions as the last occasion on the calendar, slated to run July fifteenth through July seventeenth.